(1) Water is used as a dispersed medium and does not contain volatile
organic solvents such as toluene and xylene. It does not cause environment
Pollution, there is no hidden danger of fire, to meet the current environmental
protection requirements, of course, you can also add a small amount of propanediol
methyl ether and so on.
Air free alcohol-ether solvents to improve the film formation of waterborne epoxy coatings.
(2) It can be constructed and solidified in a humid environment. It has a
reasonable curing time and ensures that the coating has a high crosslinking density.
(3) Good adhesion to most substrates, even wet substrates have good adhesion.
(4) Good operational performance, construction tools can be washed directly
with water, can be reused, paint preparation and construction operations
Safe and convenient.
(5) The cured film has a soft luster, a good texture, and a good
anti-corrosion performance and one-way air permeability.
General ground coating is suitable for wet environmental construction,
such as underground parking lots, canteens and other wetlands.